Friday 10 December 2010

I spare a thought for you once again....

I have always known the reason for my sleepless nights.

Even in a world when snakes are my friends, who bite for fun, and the unreal chase me around red-flowered gardens
And
Michael Phelps teaches me how to fly,
I am awake.


The piping hot water does not scorch my skin, it makes it red, and goes away.
My breakfast leaves me hungry, everyday and again and again and again.
And when I work, I work for you. I look at my phone and want to call you. And I do.

The days, weeks, months go by


And a year.

I still think of you. Every day. Every minute. Every second.

You keep me awake. And alive.
I don't see your face anymore. But with every though I feel you breathing right next to me.

And just the thought keeps me awake. And alive-but for how long.......

No comments:

Post a Comment