Thursday 22 January 2009

i should get out of the house

I just googled: How to get out of the house.first result:Some site that basically has three lines saying that it's good to get out the house.and if you don't want to do it alone, you should do it with a friend. Dont be scared to face the outside world, etc...BUT: I am alone and scared AND don't have a friend to drag along...
BTW RUCHI: Thats supposed to answer your query: Why am i in a weird place in my life? I have noone to talk to...kind of puts you in a weird place. although its not the talking I miss as much as listening to others and trying to help them feel good.

2 comments:

  1. Maybe we all have to go through it. The periods between the defined periods of our lives and I just need to overuse period now Period And well, the outside world, even in my active life I don't have an outside world- all the world is on the internet, including the stage. Okay so I know I am not making much sense, but I wanted to say hi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand what you are saying but I do not agree with you. Getting out of the house does not necessarily mean interacting with the outside world.That's not the point I am trying to make.Sorry if it came across that way.Basically I am trying to say that interaction with persons is supposed to have an effect on our behaviour.But you cannot interact with others or get to know yourself if you are stuck in the same environment day after day.Or am i wrong in saying that? How would you know how you react to bunnies hopping across the meadows if you have never seen it happen in front of you?
    how do you commute if you do not have the courage or even the sense of Self to leave the comfort zone and be curious [to take the freaking tube :P]?
    I understand that things in life can be categorised-from your view there's a personal life and there's the world-life and yours have fused together to form a world-life in a comfort zone; i.e. your home.It's the same with me, but in a physical sense one is NOT in the world.
    I am not quite sure what my point is here, but I guess I am just saying 'Hi' back.I lost track of mind because well no fresh air means no o2 to the brain.

    ReplyDelete