Tuesday 20 January 2009

Summer Loves Jose

NOTE: THIS IS NOT HOW I USUALLY SPEND MY TIME.

I have spent the last three hours watching youtube clips of..........MAURY! And i cannot tell you how disguisted I am. I am not quite sure at what-but I am sure it'll boil down to Maury finally.Or the producers.Whatever.
About the TITLE (S L J): The last episode I watched was about how people are attracted to their opposites.Summer in this case is an 'adult film actress'(I didn't realise you could call them 'actors')and Jose was this bus driver she met, well on a bus (she missed her flight to florida so he said: Come on I'll take you in my bus woman with big, fake,grossly round boobs). And apparently they got 'talking' and fell in love.BUT here's the crux of the situation: Whilst she look like a life-size Barbie, he on the other hand looks like a baby elephant.
Think about it...LOL...i mean disguisting.absolutley disguisting

No comments:

Post a Comment