Friday 23 January 2009

the world is a stage

I agree with Shakespeare.
I really do.
The world is a stage
We must play our part.
It goes for me as it does for you.

.................to be continued...................

yesterday I was learning,
today I am home,
tomorrow I'm earning;
but it's always the same goal.

we play our roles,
we play them well,
for we live
not in Heaven
but in Hell.

Hell I say
for I saw Satan come-
With anger, violence,
bombs and guns...

And what's the point?
I wake up and ask
What's the point
of this so 'meaningful' Life?
Is it to break my back through
labour, pain and strife?

I don't think so.
I don't think it's true.
It seems like the puzzle is pieceing itself together.
We play our parts,
but I don't think its worth it.
Not for me
and not for you.

-----------------TBC---------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment