Thursday 19 February 2009

le wednesday

today is wednesday..ok wel it was wednesday till about forty mins ago.I had another incredibly ordinary day.
First, after promising myself that I would NOT sleep late and wake up late, i slept late (7am) and woke up late (1:30pm).
I swore id get some curls and push ups done BEFORE i leave for music.i didn have time.
Then I said:Today I am going to look beautfil without make up-so i put on a single line of kajal and it worked- looked gorgeous today!
(this is after i showered way too long, and for the first time in many days did not try on a million things before i chose what outfit to wear.)
Interesting day till now right?! (sarcasm,sarcasm,sarcasm)
So clothes on, shoved some toast into my system (buttered, with 'light' cheese and some awesome chutney),a glass of orange juice mixed with sparkling water (it tastes swell), shoes on, jacket on and off I was to my lesson.
I was meant to write lyrics to this little composition I had been singing in the previous class.till now it went : 5 4 5 4 5 4 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 (The numbers denoting the note i was singing). Now i had to actually make a proper song.
If any of you remember clearly-i have published ONE singular song in the N&V which faced multiple criticism AND was merely experementing with words. right, since then i have not let out my lyrics to anyone BUT wangari-poor girl!!(although she flattered me once by singing a verse from one of my songs, as she asked:is that by someone or what?And i was like:Thats my song wang!For those 10 seconds of my life wangari I shall keep you in a special place in my heart FOREVER)
So i did NOT do my homework.ok that's a lie: i did my homework but was too emberassed to show what i had written, that I simply said: Sorry writer's bloc this week, and I would like to do something to warm up my voice.I am very croaky.It worked-after an hour of warming up, I walked out of my lesson, ready to sing. I reached home and the house was EMPTY! It was 2000hours. Who cares right? i surely didn't. So i reached into my tummy and head and belted out a tune.It felt great.

What I forgot to mention was: On my way to my lesson I saw an old man peering out of his window on to the street. And a lady was walking by his window, who I think he really startled when he suddenly called out to her! I mean it's ok to stare out your window, but talking to people as you are doing so-i think NOT!

1 comment: