Saturday 21 February 2009

You know You're going crazy when...

Can you fill in the blank there?

I would not be able to tell at which point I would declare myself crazy.
But i can assure you that talking to yourself, does not make you crazy. I talk to myself when i have a stroke of genius.I just had one. Now all I have to do is keep myself sane, not hyperventilate (as I often tend to do), and make my idea come true. And the best thing about my plan: ITS ACHIEVABLE. a few phone calls here and there, bags packed and im ready. maybe I should start talking to my mother before I do take off on this plan though...it MIGHT make a difference. on the other hand i don't feel any less useless than I did when I was talking to her,so maybe I won't.
so about the talking to yourself part: I think it's actually good to hear your own voice every now and again. Everybody has an inner voice. If you hear it talking out loud you might actually do what it is telling you [for once] and that means you are following your heart. It may even help you keep focused and organised. AND it won't make your idea/thoughts seem to unattainable.
I used to read out loud when I was learning for my exams. And like magic, the events of World War 2 seemed so plausible and made so much sense that in turn I faired quite well in World History. Indian History just bored me, so let's not talk about that :D
I guess the 'crazy factor' hits in when talking to yourself become habitual and responsive in order to function. Perhaps it then leads on toa greater problem-schizophrenia etc.
And talking to yourself could have lots of positive effects-it's a self check. So keep that in mind next time you are out and about or are trying to do something but need some motivation. Nobody knows you like you know yourself! Even in in the hardest of times there is a part of us that, though blocked by out conscious to tackle the immediate task, is always lurking about; remind yourself of your potential, or who you are, what you can do and I guarantee you will see positive results.

Think positive and remember there is always a reason and a bright side to everything. with love
MOI

4 comments:

  1. yup yup!!i think positive. but then in turn when i think of consequences-well i think of only the bad things that could happen.im such a hypcrite...well nothing one can do about that :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. you know you are crazy when you spend more time with your imaginary friends than your real friends.

    ReplyDelete