Friday 13 March 2009

should never think...when you do, this is what happens

so as i said i think a post ago,i need to write some lyrics and compose a tune for my music lesson.now don't get me wrong, I love my music lessons, but this whole compose a simple yet effective song for me thing just doesnt seem to work for me.
but anyway i gave it a shot-wnated to write something light and easy...how does it sound???

V1
You hear it on the Radio
You've seen it on TV
obama is the president
the Chosen One is he

V2
Revolution in the air
A fresh breath we take
and see a change
yes! we can make

Ch
THe world even smaller
The flies even bigger
the stars seem closer
the tides even higher

V3
WHen you read your paper
on your PC
what is it that you see?
is this real, or is it just
a conspiracy?

V4
He put a smile on your face
a warm embrace
or this just a phase
to make

repeat chorus..... and then improvise

No comments:

Post a Comment