Sunday 1 March 2009

THE Weekend

yup it's weekend time-which basically means that i have to get my act together under the supervisiton my family; my mother who is usually at work till the afternoon and decides that Sunday is a nice day of the week to watch Hindi Phillems (an indianised version of 'films' for those who just don't get it), and i have a father-who in small doses is incredible, but when he scowls in his lungi and unshavenness...well let's just say, not that incredible anymore.but of course both parents are LUVABLE...(you have to be their child to understand what Iam getting at.since you are not and I am and this blog is not meant for you, it's for me, i really don't give a rat's dropping)
Right soooooo me weekend so far goes as:

FRIDAY-talk to mom, get money from her to go to Mannheim to visit Namrata and party wild.
Go to Mannheim-Get lost on the way to Namo's house; find way to Namo's house, irritate Dosco friend.
Get ready, and leave for 'Studentenwohnheim' (cant remember the name of the street)
Drink fizzy stuff, watch Namo cut finger, watch Alex cook Sauerkraut, Bratkartoffeln and Gebackenes Schwein
Chit chat, meet new people, wine and dine

SATURDAY:Leave for club after wine and dine
Party at club, handle tipsy friends, apologies to pushed man on behalf of tipsy friend
Break bag, break glasses, breakfast-city döner
Go back to Namo's-chit chat, pack, supervise, sleep, feel sick, complain of feeling sick but not actually getting sick.
Brush teeth, drag HEAVY suitcase to station, buy tickets, go to platform
SOMEHOW manage to put HEAVY suitcase on train (NO NAMO you were NOOOOO help this time!!!)
Train packed, no place to breath, feel more sick
Arrival: Frankfurt Main Flughafen, Terminal 1.
Make way to SkyLine. Pick up phone: It's ARAM. My heart smiles
Wait for ARAM at SkyLine.
Meet and Greet Aram, take SkyLine and que up at Emirates Counter! (WHAT A LONG Q IT WAS)
Meet and Greet Piyush-Namo's pal; Meet and Greet me mum. Mum takes Namo ahead of the Que; connections, connections, connections. Namo is 10 KG overweight (her LUGGAGE)
Check-in, more chit chat, chit chat, bla bla, making fun of, abusing, being weird.say good bye. ARAM, me mum, And I go home

SATURDAY HOME: Meet and Greet Dad.
Sleep's kicking in. Need to stay awake for formal dinner.
Leave ARAM (my poor baby-im sorry)at home, go to dinner. Me mum and dad in car, I fall down six stairs, swollen knee-bruised knee-annoying knee.
Dinner
Back home
Missed ARAM
ARAM at home doing what he should be doing-i.e. fixing my laptop (A)
SUNDAY (midnight of Satuday)
I, ARAM play Wii, watch 'Lost', fool around.
I, in bed-thinking: I'm naughty, haughty and tight (and is in 'Swell'!)
I, in bed-thinkng: ARAM.....I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment